Ann Romney’s Wild Ride in Idlewild, Oops, IdlePolitics
Ann Romney’s Wild Ride in Idlewild, Oops, IdlePolitics · July 5, 2012 … Jun 27, 2012 – Ray Bradbury, 91, no More वसुधैव कुटुंबकम इदं न मम… …. When … इदं न मम … Ann Lois Romney (née Davies; born April 16, 1949) is the wife of American businessman and Republican Party politician Mitt Romney. From 2003 to …
WordWarfirstname.lastname@example.org My Sister Prudence: Sid Harth: धर्मक्षेत्रे …
Ad related to Ann Romney! इदं न मम वसुधैव कुटुंबकमWhy this ad?
Romney Will Cut Federal Spending and Regulation. Donate $5 Now!
2 days ago – Ray Bradbury, 91, no More वसुधैव कुटुंबकम इदं न मम… … When Hillary … इदं न मम – No Applause, Just Throw Money, Oops, Romney …… Anne Hathaway’s Ex Raffaello Follieri ‘Happy’ For Actress, Ready to ‘Live My Life’ …
by NPR Staff – Related articles
Jun 25, 2012 – वसुधैव कुटुंबकम – My Dear Carl Wicklander, I am Sid Harth. …. Apr 3, 2012 – Mitt Romney’s last act « इदं न मम – My Sister Eileen. ….. Palestinian engineer ….. Ann Curry fans petition to save her “Today” job. Mock 2012 …
11 hours ago – Ads related to Mitt Romney on Suicide Watch and I इदं न मम … … Ray Bradbury, 91, no More वसुधैव कुटुंबकम इदं न मम … …. Sankaty was transferred to a trust owned by Romney’s wife, Ann, one day before he was …
Blessed to celebrate this great day with my family; wishing you and yours a safe and happy 4th! Photo: Blessed to celebrate this great day with my family; …
Jun 25, 2012 – Ann and Mitt Romney then followed with a ‘tenderly’ humorous introduction of their sons (by Ann), and a passionate and galvanizing speech …
Jun 16, 2012 – इदं न मम – My Dear David Rothkopf, I am Barack Obama. … वसुधैव कुटुंबकम – My Dear Gennady Yevstafiev, I am Sid Harth. ….. Ann Romney’s Horse Is Competing In The Olympic Qualifying Event For ‘Horse Ballet’ …
6 hours ago – Ann and Mitt Romney on a jet-ski at Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro, New … Jun 16, 2012 – वसुधैव कुटुंबकम – My Dear Gennady Yevstafiev, I am Sid Harth. … इदं न मम – My Dear Mitt Romney, I am Sid Harth.
- Jan Crawford
(CBS News) On a mission to shatter the image of her husband as rigid and unrelatable, Ann Romney told CBS News she worries that President Obama’s entire campaign strategy is “kill Romney.”
“I feel like all he’s doing is saying, ‘Let’s kill this guy,” she said, seated next to her husband, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, in an exclusive interview with CBS News chief political correspondent Jan Crawford. “And I feel like that’s not really a very good campaign policy.
“I feel like Mitt’s got the answers to turn this country around,” she continued. “He’s the one that’s got to bring back hope for this country, which is what they ran on last time. But the truth is, this is the one that has the hope for the – for America.”
Romney: Roberts health care ruling not accurate In August, some Democratic strategists let leak to the press that Obama’s top aides were looking at a massive character takedown of Romney in light of a deterring economy; “kill Romney” was a phrase used by one. “That was their memo that came out from their campaign,” Ann Romney said. “And it’s like, ‘not when I’m next to him you better not.”
Mitt Romney’s image problem is perhaps the single most consistent aspect of his candidacy. The latest installment of his portrait as being unable to relate to the plight of the common man came Wednesday, with a report suggesting his already $250 million net worth, as estimated by his campaign, could be greater still with assets hidden offshore.
Ann Romney said it’s all part of a plan to portray her husband “in a light that is just completely wrong… they don’t’ get him at all.” Pressed by Crawford on what qualities in her husband she sees most misrepresented, she said, that “he’s not as approachable as I am or something like that. That’s like, really kind of funny to me because it’s all – it’s all backwards.”
“That’ll change,” Mitt Romney assured her. “That’ll come with time.”
One opening the pair has to usher in an “everyday” persona is their search for a running mate. Though Mitt Romney wouldn’t say where he is in the picking process, both he and Ann said they have a shortlist of favorites.
She said she’s been “giving [the veepstakes] a lot of thought actually,” and is convinced that “it’s gonna take someone else that’s gonna be there with Mitt, that Mitt will enjoy, with the same personality type that will enjoy spending time with them, and also competent, capable, and willing to serve this country.”
On their way to meet up with Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., who frequents the running mate shortlist chatter, at a July Fourth parade in Wolfeboro, N.H., Ann Romney said she and her husband “been looking at” the possibility of choosing a woman to run alongside him. “And I’d love that option as well,” she said.
© 2012 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan CrawfordJan Crawford is CBS News Chief Political and Legal Correspondent. She is from “Crossroads,” Alabama.
- Woman dives for bouquet at wedding and misses
- Ann Romney: Obama’s whole campaign strategy is “let’s kill this guy”
- Drone “hijackings” in U.S. raise security concerns
- Inside Boston Pops annual July Fourth show
- Randy Travis: Andy Griffith “most likeable” man
- “Preponderance of evidence” UFOs exist: expert
- Inside battle vs. vicious Colorado Springs blaze
- Inside the Boston Pops’ patriotic tradition
- Romney: Roberts’ health care ruling “not accurate”
- Possible causes of the TomKat divorce
- Romney: Individual mandate “is a tax”
- French steeplechase winner shoves mascot
- Lasers replace fireworks in some July 4th celebrations
- N.D. oil boom highlights price of prosperity
- Andy Griffith’s legendary career
- Chely Wright: Anderson Cooper’s coming out “perfect”
- @CBSThisMorningComing up: Florida Governor Rick Scott tells us why he says his state wont comply with the new health care lawAbout 15 minutes ago
- @CBSThisMorningWatch the #EyeOpener: http://t.co/F3gk7Ay7About 20 minutes ago
- @CBSThisMorningMark Strassmann: Experts suspect Air France 447 passengers likely didn’t know what was going wrong until they hit the ocean’s surface.About 25 minutes ago
- @CBSThisMorning.@Captsully: I think the Air France 447 disaster would have been much less likely to happen in a BoeingAbout 30 minutes ago
- @CBSThisMorningAnn Romney: Obama’s whole campaign strategy is “let’s kill this guy” http://t.co/Q3EeflZLAbout 34 minutes ago
Copyright © 2012 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.
- Site Map
- Video Site Map
- Mobile/WAP Site
- Contact Us
- CBS Bios
- Development Programs
- United Nations
- Social Security
- North Korea
- Capital Punishment
- Gay Marriage
- Disaster in Japan
- Debt Crisis
- Massacre in Norway
- Election 2012
- Rupert Murdoch
- 9/11: Tragedy
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.